Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1.    #1  
    Holy Cow! FOUND IT. (And, sorry I started a new thread, it won't let me delete it though for some reason!)

    (this all being from the post: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=30991 - in regards to a mysterious error when dialing a phone number)

    That was an amazing coincidence.

    So, a hard reset later--here's what I discovered. One of my apps--WordComplete... A very handy app that lets you tipe say ye and it comes up with yespinky@yespinky.com -- I reinstalled the app, but not the dictionaries--main or user.

    So, I noticed that immediately after installing the dictionaries, the dialer started having its errors again. What a find--because I wouldn't have discovered it otherwise.

    Disabling WordComplete makes it work just fine. I discovered that CIC Jot in conjunction with TextPlus works quite well...
    Last edited by hocus703; 01/06/2003 at 04:58 AM.

Posting Permissions