Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Question... Im currently on the Sprint Unlimited PCS vision plan. Does anyone know if Wireless web is included? The reason being that when I dialup to my host using Wireless modem it shows on my monthly statement that Im being charged for Wireless minutes. Doesnt this fall under PCS Vision?? Or is this something else I need to add to my plan. Please advise. Thanks guys!
    Originally posted by damigs
    Question... Im currently on the Sprint Unlimited PCS vision plan. Does anyone know if Wireless web is included? The reason being that when I dialup to my host using Wireless modem it shows on my monthly statement that Im being charged for Wireless minutes. Doesnt this fall under PCS Vision?? Or is this something else I need to add to my plan. Please advise. Thanks guys!
    WirelessWeb is NOT included with Vision and in fact, you can't get WirelessWeb on an account for a Treo 300 (at least that was what happened for me). So, it appears that if you dial any number besides #777, you're going to be charged $0.39 per minute. Personally, I haven't found a need to dial any number besides #777 as I can use a VPN to get back to my home network.