1.    #1  
    To start off, this is my first post to a truly useful discussion group.
    This site rocks.

Here's what i did.

I bought the Belkin flip case for the treo. I liked it for the simplicity. Anyway, it has two problems.
    1. The plastic that covers the keyboard extends over the entire screen. This is a great idea but one tends to push harder and this distorts the image somewhat.

2. Stylus access is made difficult due to one of the straps connecting the top of the belkin case to the back.

Solution: I took the tip from my m505 stylus and screwed it onto my Treo stylus. Its thicker tip handles the cover AND a screen protector with less pressure then the pen like tip on the original.
    Also gives an extra 1/2 inch in length to access the stylus better.
    Originally posted by tcbj
    To start off, this is my first post to a truly useful discussion group.
    This site rocks.

Here's what i did.

I bought the Belkin flip case for the treo. I liked it for the simplicity. Anyway, it has two problems.
    1. The plastic that covers the keyboard extends over the entire screen. This is a great idea but one tends to push harder and this distorts the image somewhat.

2. Stylus access is made difficult due to one of the straps connecting the top of the belkin case to the back.

Solution: I took the tip from my m505 stylus and screwed it onto my Treo stylus. Its thicker tip handles the cover AND a screen protector with less pressure then the pen like tip on the original.
    Also gives an extra 1/2 inch in length to access the stylus better.
    I appreciate every idea by members, new and old, but very few have the time to read every post and most select what threads to read by the title of the thread. Therefore, as a welcoming suggestion, I for one would appreciate thread titles that tell us what the subject is about.

Rather than "If it works . . .", how about something like "Belkin case modification idea!"?

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    Rather than "If it works . . .", how about something like "Belkin case modification idea!"?
    And for extra style points, include a link to the case in the body of the message.

Actually, I might consider doing same even though I don't use the Belkin case as the position of the stylus is less coveniant for left handed users. It's no biggie, but I was used to the 6035 where the stylus was on the left side. I could easily access it while keeping the phone in the leather pouch at my side. Computer stores are notorious for not having a single stylus in any of the pda's displayed, thus I would pull out my own.
    David