Purchased the Treo 180 about 1 year ago, Handspring, replaced it
    twice already. So, this is my third unit and it is still not working properly "The phone portion".

In all honesty, I would not recommend this unit to anyone that
    believes in quality and reliability. The service from Handspring has been good. The organizer portion works the phone does'nt.
    My 180 has been a real workhorse. Nothing wrong with it at all. I would heartily recommend it.
    The 180 is a seriously flawed product. If they don't break soon out of the box, just wait a few months before you cut your speaker wire. When you open the thing up you can SEE the flaw. They ran the wire thru a scissor essentially. Absurd.

And their support sucks. I've been on hold for 12 minutes now with my latest problem. Listening to a recording continually pop up telling me that my wait time will be approximately 1 minute. Lousy approximation.

My next phone is a Nokia.
    Originally posted by robertl1
    The 180 is a seriously flawed product. If they don't break soon out of the box, just wait a few months before you cut your speaker wire. When you open the thing up you can SEE the flaw. They ran the wire thru a scissor essentially. Absurd.

And their support sucks. I've been on hold for 12 minutes now with my latest problem. Listening to a recording continually pop up telling me that my wait time will be approximately 1 minute. Lousy approximation.

My next phone is a Nokia.
    Wow, a whole 12 mins! That's a looong time!
    Yes it is. Total call length wound up being 23 minutes. Ridiculous. But the point I was trying to make is that the whole time I was on I had an ***** machine telling me my hold time would be 1 minute.

I eventually got an Indian on the phone who helped me. I await my 3rd Treo. Pieces of crap.
    hang in there. I am on unit #5 and have to do battle with customer no service level x tomorrow at 10am. not sure what to ask for but it seems stupid to ask for unit #6. sure would be nice to have a phone that works. Had to give them my wifes cell # to insure contact. We got her phone free from t-mobile