1.    #1  
    Come On James!!????
    Originally posted by Craig Wadsworth
    Come On James!!????
    The 7135 is pretty sweet. There are a couple in the office right now for testing. It's a bit thicker but slightly smaller width wise. The screen just plain rocks and the expansion slot is a huge plus. The 7135 menu is a bit odd compared to what I'm used too. I've used every Sprint Palm phone and it took me some time to figure it out. It's a great phone though.

I'm still debating if the keyboard is worth dumping the Treo in place of the better screen and expansion slot. I still don't know. I'll probably dump Palm as soon as the Samsung I700 Pocket PC phone arrives anyway.
    And the i700 will be coming when?
    I would so be a fan of the Treo if they would put an expansion slot on.
    Don't know why it would be a hard thing for HS to do.

Originally posted by howensby

The 7135 is pretty sweet. There are a couple in the office right now for testing. It's a bit thicker but slightly smaller width wise. The screen just plain rocks and the expansion slot is a huge plus. The 7135 menu is a bit odd compared to what I'm used too. I've used every Sprint Palm phone and it took me some time to figure it out. It's a great phone though.

I'm still debating if the keyboard is worth dumping the Treo in place of the better screen and expansion slot. I still don't know. I'll probably dump Palm as soon as the Samsung I700 Pocket PC phone arrives anyway.