1.    #1  
    Is Unlimited SMS included with $10/mo. vision unlimited.

Thank you.
    I have yet to get a bill that's not totally screwed up, but I believe SMS is included in the unlimited data.
    --invention is the mother of necessity
    The answer is yes. Vision is data. SMS is data. $10 for unlimited data means email/SMS/web browsing... all data.

Originally posted by Llynx
    The answer is yes. Vision is data. SMS is data. $10 for unlimited data means email/SMS/web browsing... all data.

Ahhh! But do you get charged for call time? If you connect to the internet using the Treo is that considered a call and do you get charged airtime accordingly. When I log on to the internet during peak hours it gets charged against my peak time minutes.

Is that everyones experience or should I call SprintPCS and start complaining now!
    This message was posted to the Treo 300 board. That means you must have a Treo 300. If so then no, you are not using voice minutes to log onto the data network. I cannot answer for the the Treo 180 or 270 users, but with the 300 the data service is definitely separate. If you ARE being charged minutes for your data usage then you do need to bring this up with Sprint. If you are paying the $10 per month for unlimited data then you are definitely being mischarged. Look at your plan carefully and then contact Sprint.
    Originally posted by zosomagnus

Ahhh! But do you get charged for call time? If you connect to the internet using the Treo is that considered a call and do you get charged airtime accordingly. When I log on to the internet during peak hours it gets charged against my peak time minutes.

Is that everyones experience or should I call SprintPCS and start complaining now!
    you must not be on a vision plan then. if you were on the regular wireless web option, then yes, it will take from your calling minutes. otherwise, any data transfer with pcs vision is included and unlimited.
    Originally posted by zosomagnus

If you are using the Vision data service then you shouldn't be charged (and you shouldn't be making a call). However, if you are using CSD with an independent ISP then yes, that is the way it works.