1.    #1  
    I just got a Jabra Freespeak, and though it works great in regards to sound quality and clearness (no echo, as reported in other posts), I haven't managed to figure out how to take an incoming call without having to open the lid (which also means I have to take the Treo out of its holster). Is there any hack that would allow it to answer by just pressing the jog dial or one of the buttons ?...and same goes for ending the call. Any other Freespeak users that have solved this issue ?
    Thanks for any help and Happy New Year !
    Is there a hangup switch on the freespeak? If you press it, it should pick it up.
  3.    #3  
    There is a hangup switch and even though the Treo screen says "Press headset button", when I do it, the call does not get picked up and the phone keeps ringing until the it goes to voice mail. If I lift the Treo lid and press the headset button, then the call goes through. When I'm done witth the call, I have to press the headset button again, but I can see on the Treo screen that the call is still connected and I have to press the "Hang Up" button on the screen.
  5.    #5  
    Hey Appleman. Thanks a lot. It worked. Any other Freeespeak users with the same problem, go to that link and it'll show you how to activate the start/end call emulation. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I don't remember having seen this in the Freeespeak manual that came with it.
    It's not in the manual for whatever reason I don't know, but it's a key feature to use and it works well!
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    It's not in the manual for whatever reason I don't know, but it's a key feature to use and it works well!
    It's at the Jabra web site; here , duh.
    Originally posted by Maniac8888

It's at the Jabra web site; here , duh.
    I said it's not in the owner's manual!!
    You will only learn about it if you visit Jabra's support web page!!!!

Boy is everybody cranky on this forum today!!!

Duh!!!!!!!!!!
    this sounds like a great enhancement for the treo 300 my only question is, I am assuming this is the non bluetooth freespeack. is that a safe assumption
  10.    #10  
    Yes. It's the one that comes with an adapter that plugs into the Treo. On the box it says its the model for Nokia 3300/8800 . It's $ 150 at Fry's.
    Yes, make sure it is Non-Bluetooth with Nokia Adapter. There are two other models besides that one.