1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to use BatteryDA 1.3 with the Treo 300? I have been trying to find a battery monitor which works with a DA launcher I use called LazyLauncher but so far I haven't been able to find one. I get a fatal error when I try BatteryDA 1.3.

If you have any other battery meter suggestions which are DA (desk accessory) types I would also consider those too. All I am trying to do is have the ability to check the status of the battery while I am in another application.

And yes, I have spent over an hour just trying to find something that doesn't fail on my Treo 300. I appreciate any help.
    Rees
    Check out his page and try the tip described on the middle of the page:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/94-1.htm

You may not need any extra software.
  3.    #3  
    I tried the suggestion and it does provide lots of info. However, I was actually looking for something that would provide battery info while in an application. That is why I was concentrating on a DA to give me that info. But I appreciate the info.
    Rees
  4.    #4  
    Hi gang:

I'm surprised no one else has commented to this request. When browsing, for example, there is no battery indicator and you can loose track of time. It would be great to be able to invoke something which would tell you how your battery is holding up. No one else is having this problem? How are you guys dealing with it? Just shutting down the browser only to start it up again and waiting to reconnect etc?

I'm in need of some ideas. Thanks for any replies.
    Rees
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    You could use ClockPop Hack to display the battery info.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by procure
    You could use ClockPop Hack to display the battery info.
    Wow. This is actually better than what I had wanted to get working to begin with. Thanks so much for the suggestion.
    Rees