1.    #1  
    If you use screenprotectors and occasionally clean them with a lens cleaner of any kind, you may find that until the protector gets a little dirty again, the stylus does not glide as smoothly over it as it did prior to its being cleaned. Here is a trick that I used a few days ago, which worked so well, and gave the stylus such a smooth ride, I decided to post it here:

After cleaning the screen protector, use a tiny amount of olive oil and spread the thinnest possible layer over the screen protector with a Kleenex style tissue. This can be accomplished by placing a small drop on a clean surface and from that drop using a pin, or similar device, to get the smallest possible amount on the screen protector's surface. For those that like to position text by dragging it around the screen with the stylus, the oil trick is particularly effective.

Of course, it's best to use ONLY the best quality, extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil.
    I prefer a stick of butter.
    Just what I want to put on my treo, Olive Oil and Butter!

Gimme a break!!

To each their own I guess!!!
    I think I will try gun oil so my treo won't rust. He he just kidding. I like the tip.
    I like how this is in the "Accessories" forum. Thinking of a bottle of olive oil as a PDA accessory makes me smile. I read one time that someone uses the oil on the bridge of their nose. Supposedly it gives enough slippiness.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    I read one time that someone uses the oil on the bridge of their nose. Supposedly it gives enough slippiness.
    I hate to ask, but enough slippiness for what?!?!?
    Originally posted by tommygreen

I hate to ask, but enough slippiness for what?!?!?
    As stated in the beginning of the thread, often the stylus is too sticky when pressed on the screen (especially after putting a new protector). Why would you hate to ask such a question? I'm confused.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    You use your nose as a stylus? How can you see what you're tapping???
    Pinocchio...is that you with that Treo????
    Why would you hate to ask such a question? I'm confused.
    procure and Alli hit it on the "nose"!!!
  11.    #11  
    I like how this is in the "Accessories" forum. Thinking of a bottle of olive oil as a PDA accessory makes me smile. I read one time that someone uses the oil on the bridge of their nose. Supposedly it gives enough slippiness.
    Interesting! I'm sure I will have the opportunity to use this method if the olive oil starts to wear off. I suspect that the area around the scroll bar will be the first to get the "nose" treatment.
    Thanks.