Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Thanks to all the fellow Treo300 users out there who responded to my message. I was only trying to spark discussion within the Treo300 group (yes, this is in fact a Treo 300 board - check the title) as it IS a unique device with weird idiosyncrasies that our friends (lol) at Sprint provided for us.

To the grumps out there...have a little patience...some of us aren't nearly as on top of things as you appear to be.

Happy New Year, all!
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by jquinn14
    (yes, this is in fact a Treo 300 board - check the title)
    To the grumps out there...have a little patience...some of us aren't nearly as on top of things as you appear to be.
    Hmm, I checked, it still says treocentral.

I do see another part that says: TreoCentral.com >> Discussion >> Treo Models >> Sprint Treo 300

Meaning that the Treo 300 section is part of the larger board. Yes, that's right, you are part of a larger group.

Did you not get a Treo to organize your life better? Start with the organization of the board. The "treocentral" board is already divided up as you suggested. Use the board properly and you don't have to worry about.

And I only get grumpy when I view the Treo 300 section And you don't need to be on top of things to post in a forum, it's not rocket surgery, it's common sense.

Happy New Year to you as well
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12