1.    #1  
    I just installed verichat without a glitch however I'm experiencing something odd!
    When I sign on via my 270 it will boot me off AIM on my pc (which is normal) but when I look at my wife's AIM on her pc it does not show me as being online nor does it show me on my treo as her being online!
    If I try to send her an instant message anyway, I get a pop up telling me that she is not online and would not receive the message until she signs on, but she is online!

What gives?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Send an e-mail to the PDAApps folks. I participated in the beta and they are very responsive to e-mail inquieries.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by JHETZEL
    Send an e-mail to the PDAApps folks. I participated in the beta and they are very responsive to e-mail inquieries.
    Thanks,
    They are very good as I have delt with them on many occasions in the past. Just thought I'd post here first to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and new how to solve it.

Greg
  4.    #4  
    I tried a different screen name that I rarely use and it seems to work fine.

Very Weird!
    Last edited by millerhifi; 12/30/2002 at 10:56 PM.