1.    #1  
    I have the paid versio of Xiino.
    I can't get it to work?

I don't get any replies from Xiino.
    When I click on my Xiino logo, It comes up to their home page, and that's it.

When I point it to a web site, it keeps saying:
    Host does not exist? Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this working?
    get your money back and use eudora web browser,

its more text based but works when blazer doesnt
  3.    #3  
    Is Edura better than Xiino?

I am looking at pulling up advanced web sites with Java Script, and want to pull up Graphics to, like AOL.

Rob
    Originally posted by snippie
    Is Edura better than Xiino?

I am looking at pulling up advanced web sites with Java Script, and want to pull up Graphics to, like AOL.

Rob
    Xiino is the only browser I know of for the Treo that will handle Javascript. Mind you, not ALL Javascript, but a lot.

Geoffrey
    I originally (August/September time frame) tried Xiino because Xiino could access Hotmail while Blazer could not. But EudoraWeb (free) accesses Hotmail, and it even saves my user name and password so I don't have to type them every time.

Try EudoraWeb and see if it meets your needs. it is part of the Eudora for Palm download that also has the free Eudora email client.
    I have tried EudoraWeb and it works great. The drawback is that it has a limit on page size. I tried it for ebay searches and by the time the page loads, all the ebay junk fills up the cache and there's no room left for search results. Does anyone know how to work around this limitation?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I tried Xiino and could not get it to work properly with a few of the favorite websites I use that need javascript: Bank of America and Charles Schwab. Anyone have any luck there?