1.    #1  
    Hi everybody

I just did a search on "Outlook sync problem", which returned 56 results. I went thru each of them, but did not find a solution...

I just got a new computer with MS XP Pro (identically configured as my last one), installed the Handspring Palm Desktop software, chose to sync with Outlook.... but it won't sync contacts, schedule, tasks, or notes. I have had this problem in the past and never figured out why. I uninstalled everything... even manually cleaned the registry, reinstalled to a new folder... but no luck! I can sync with Palm Desktop just fine (if I chose that route).

I hope I'm not the only person who has had this problem and somebody can help me!

Thanks in advance
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    u need to setup the conduits.

install the sync manager for outlook then make sure u have it to allow contacts and everything else u want to sync.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by quake8
    u need to setup the conduits.

install the sync manager for outlook then make sure u have it to allow contacts and everything else u want to sync.
    Thanks.... but a friend of mine just got me fixed. I was overlooking the fact that the user name is stored in Outlook itself... and I was using a different name!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Just curious, how/where is the user name stored in outlook? (I'd personally rather see palm put an email client in palm desktop, but that's just me.)
    David
    Originally posted by drw
    Just curious, how/where is the user name stored in outlook? (I'd personally rather see palm put an email client in palm desktop, but that's just me.)
    There is a Chapura settings button on the tool bar. That is where you'll find your username.