Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    as a new user to the treo300 I must say that this is some great stuff on this site. Im very impressed. I thought that I might rather have the samsung i330 ( I actually have the i300 AND the treo 300)... I think its a no brainer that the TREO is the one. BRAVO to the developers and the site admin...
  2. #2  
    Why did you post this in "Treo Utility Software?". There is a section for "Treocentral.com".
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by Appleman
    Why did you post this in "Treo Utility Software?". There is a section for "Treocentral.com".
    That was a "friendly" remark to someone who's complimenting this site!

  4. #4  
    Originally posted by dennis3232

    That was a "friendly" remark to someone who's complimenting this site!

    Doesn't mean the person is free to put posts wherever he/she wants just because the contents are positive.
  5.    #5  
    sorry. I sad I was new to the treo 300 which makes me new to this site also. thanks for the corrective action. We tend to learn from our mistakes...
  6. #6  
    Originally posted by haysj
    sorry. I sad I was new to the treo 300 which makes me new to this site also. thanks for the corrective action. We tend to learn from our mistakes...
    Hey no problem. As a Treo 300 owner you will see that the people in the Treo 300 forum are chronic mis-posters. There are all sorts of random posts there.

Posting Permissions