1.    #1  
    as a new user to the treo300 I must say that this is some great stuff on this site. Im very impressed. I thought that I might rather have the samsung i330 ( I actually have the i300 AND the treo 300)... I think its a no brainer that the TREO is the one. BRAVO to the developers and the site admin...
    Why did you post this in "Treo Utility Software?". There is a section for "Treocentral.com".
    Originally posted by Appleman
    Why did you post this in "Treo Utility Software?". There is a section for "Treocentral.com".
    That was a "friendly" remark to someone who's complimenting this site!

Originally posted by dennis3232

That was a "friendly" remark to someone who's complimenting this site!

Doesn't mean the person is free to put posts wherever he/she wants just because the contents are positive.
  5.    #5  
    sorry. I sad I was new to the treo 300 which makes me new to this site also. thanks for the corrective action. We tend to learn from our mistakes...
    Originally posted by haysj
    sorry. I sad I was new to the treo 300 which makes me new to this site also. thanks for the corrective action. We tend to learn from our mistakes...
    Hey no problem. As a Treo 300 owner you will see that the people in the Treo 300 forum are chronic mis-posters. There are all sorts of random posts there.