1.    #1  
    Anyone know what happened to Marc Blanc the talented developer for Chatteremail? He went to Palm then decided to leave. What's he doing now? WebOS is finally being open sourced and that community needs talented guys like Marc. Just wondering, because I need to move on from WebOS for my phone. Unless......
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    I was actually just thinking about him the other day and also wondering what happened to him after his departure to Palm.

He was amazing, and I miss some of the features Chatter had!
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Wow. Blast from the past. Marc is the guy that told me how to run a palmos program in the background which in turn lead me to writing the most powerful irc client for that platform which became the most successful program I ever wrote

So I agree, I hope he is doing well :-)
    After he left Palm I heard he was going to do Android development. Specifically, develop a better email app for it. I never heard anything else so it be nice to know what he's up to nowadays.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    wikipedia says he's working for google.
    Marc Blank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I haven't seen or heard from him in a good long while, but the previous post is correct: When I last spoke to him, he was working for Google on Android development. He is incredibly talented and was amazingly responsive to user requests and suggestions. His departure was a big loss for Palm.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the info. Maybe things won't be that bad when I move to Android soon.