Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Has anyone compared the new Samsung SPH I330 to the TREO. The larger screen of the SPH I330 is real attractive issue
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    only 256 colors.....samsung really missed the boat...this could have been something special
    Originally posted by veroi
    Has anyone compared the new Samsung SPH I330 to the TREO. The larger screen of the SPH I330 is real attractive issue
    Although I was pretty good with graffiti, I would never consider again a pda device that lacked a built-in keyboard like my Treo 300. Not only did Samsung and Koyocera IMHO miss the boat, it left the shore months ago with the Handspring launch, and Sam and Ky are just showing up now with products they were bragging about from way back when, which lack Treo's full feature set. But for people who never try the Treo first, they will sell.

I went from a Palm IIIc to a Treo 300, and have never felt that the screen on the latter was too small. I guess I have been too busy enjoying all the extra features, and not having to lug a cellphone around too.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    yeah seriously! a keyboard should be a stock feature by now!! there is no major difference from the the new samsung pda from the old one. i jus hope the new treo will have mp3 player and smart card capabilities. all these new phone/pdas can't compete against the treo! what are they thinking? i'll tell you what they're thinking. they'll sell all these nonkeyboard models than come out with the keyboard models a year later and the same people will by them. if you mad e a product with every feature people wanted, there would be no more room for "upgrade" sales!