Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I have had this problem for several weeks now. On my Treo 300, using Sprint Business Connection, every one of my emails has Dec 31 as the date. My desktop has the correct date and my Treo 300 has the correct date. Sprint CS hasn't a clue. This happening to anyone else?

I would migrate to something else but we use Exchange at work and I only know how to do POP3.

Help!
    saw this topic before. do a search for 'Dec. 31' Good luck.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    This is the second time I have posted this problem and no responses...I guess I am the only one????
    i especially find it helpful when some ****** takes the time to reply to a post with:

saw this topic before. do a search for 'Dec. 31' Good luck.
    this is always helpful!

that's like a paramedic arriving from someone calling 911 and saying "looks like you need a doctor"... then leaving.

real helpful!

i have not had the dec31 prob my friend. good luck to you.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks for coming to my defense! I still have this issue and no one has been able to help me. Oh well...
    Originally posted by 003oret
    i especially find it helpful when some ****** takes the time to reply to a post with:
    After 17k posts, what else is there left to talk about as everything has been covered seems like. I think one "sticky" thread would be helpful that includes nothing but posts copied by a forum moderator (who has time to read everything) that include answers to questions, solutions to problems, and tips/tricks. Examples would be like:

HowTo make date appear in place of a speed dial button
    HowTo make the thumpad backlight stay on
    HowTo find any contact with 2 or 3 keystrokes
    HowTo connect to vision automatically when turning phone on
    HowTo remap option+button
    HowTo send outbound smtp using sprint
    HowTo setup web clipping libraries
    HowTo make backlight stay on in cradle
    HowTo make cursor move left/right
    HowTo search forums on TreoCentral using keywords
    etc..

The thread could be titled: "Newbies: read this thread first before asking questions". Then, when new threads are posted and newbies find that no one is answering their questions, maybe they will read the sticky thread on top.
    David
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    David,
    Your point is well intentioned I am sure. I did search on this before posting and did not find my issue.
    It apparently is only 'my' issue and no one else has an answer.
    Randy
    Originally posted by rr4him
    David,
    Your point is well intentioned I am sure. I did search on this before posting and did not find my issue.
    It apparently is only 'my' issue and no one else has an answer.
    Randy
    Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software? I don't use business connection, but I have sent pop mail to/from my swbell.net account via sprint. Or could sprint issue a disconnect/reconnect command to your business connection service?
    David

HowTo make date appear in place of a speed dial button
    HowTo make the thumpad backlight stay on
    HowTo find any contact with 2 or 3 keystrokes
    HowTo connect to vision automatically when turning phone on
    HowTo remap option+button
    HowTo send outbound smtp using sprint
    HowTo setup web clipping libraries
    HowTo make backlight stay on in cradle
    HowTo make cursor move left/right
    HowTo search forums on TreoCentral using keywords
    etc..

I think this would be a good thread... I for one would like to know "how to connect to vision automatically when turning phone on"
    Roger