Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by newtreouser

Would be nice if the alarm would vibrate when sound mode is off. Maybe the next version?
    I've been hoping for that for a while now. *sigh*
    Originally posted by newtreouser

hmmm.... the only thing I seem to be able to do with BigClock (oops, gotta watch the spelling) is hold the "phone" button down and a screen with the day of week, time in BIG letters, day/month/year pops up. There is no "alarm" button. Once I let go of the phone button BigClock is gone. I do not see BigClock in Hackmaster or in lazylauncher either.
    I see you have clarified the BigClock-ClockPop thing. Just as a word to the wise, you might want to assign a different button to ClockPop as holding down the phone button is equivalent to redial. Very handy.
    Originally posted by aarons12

forgot to mention bigclock is also free... alarming looks decent too, but in my case bigclock ain't broke so...
    Well on the Treo 600, it is broke. Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice OS5 clock?
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Well on the Treo 600, it is broke. Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice OS5 clock?
    Ditto...is you ever use the keyguard, and have an alarm on, you won't hear a thing when the alarm goes off. The 600 will turn on, but no noise, no nothing. Def wouldn't wake you up. I need something ultra reliable for biz trips...I have been trying "MultiClock" which is a pretty straightfoward and easy to use app, but it is not freeware ($10), and is really too simple to merit the cost. Nice interface, but no extras like Chrono or Timers, which are nice to have! You think that HS would have made a nice little easy to use Alarm app and included it on the device. This is such a basic operation of any OS, that it just baffles me that it isn't included. Instead we have "CityTime", which is more annoying than it is useful; in fact even frustrating!
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Ditto...is you ever use the keyguard, and have an alarm on, you won't hear a thing when the alarm goes off. The 600 will turn on, but no noise, no nothing. Def wouldn't wake you up. I need something ultra reliable for biz trips...I have been trying "MultiClock" which is a pretty straightfoward and easy to use app, but it is not freeware ($10), and is really too simple to merit the cost. Nice interface, but no extras like Chrono or Timers, which are nice to have! You think that HS would have made a nice little easy to use Alarm app and included it on the device. This is such a basic operation of any OS, that it just baffles me that it isn't included. Instead we have "CityTime", which is more annoying than it is useful; in fact even frustrating!
    Every time I go to hit the menu within that app I soft reset. Any ideas?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12