1.    #1  
    HELP: Voice memos to mp3

An old question I found some help for this request but I canīt rename jpeg files to amr ??
    windows 7 ultimate doesnīt allow it or I donīt know how. This question is in order to make them mp3 with a converter. Anyone yet with a Treo 680 GSM unlocked? Thanks

Link:Voice memo - convert to wav or mp3 - Support Community
    Known file extensions are invisible by default in Windows; the unrecognized or unassociated ones are visible.

• Go to 'Folder Options' in the 'Tools' menu of the folder (once in the folder, hit the Alt key on the keyboard to reveal the menu at the top of the folder).
    • Go to the 'View' tab
    • Uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types' and hit 'Ok'
    Now that they're visible, change only the 3 characters after the dot

Are you still using that 680? I recently gave mine away.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Known file extensions are invisible by default in Windows; the unrecognized or unassociated ones are visible.

• Go to 'Folder Options' in the 'Tools' menu of the folder (once in the folder, hit the Alt key on the keyboard to reveal the menu at the top of the folder).
    • Go to the 'View' tab
    • Uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types' and hit 'Ok'
    Now that they're visible, change only the 3 characters after the dot

Are you still using that 680? I recently gave mine away.
    Thanks for the tip.

I still using my Treo 680 , we did not have the chance to upgrade to webos phones, because no operator brought them to my country Ecuador South America.

I hope some day I will get a webos device. Maybe when Meg reboots webos with new devices and its panorama is steady.
    Think you could get some audio converter to do you a favor.

Oh god, seems there are some tips are about how to convert with iTunes, sorry.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane66 View Post
    Think you could get some audio converter to do you a favor.

Oh god, seems there are some tips are about how to convert with iTunes, sorry.
    Thanks I actually use Format Factory to convert audio

Format Factory - Free media file format converter