Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I just bought a Treo 300. Love it so far, easy transfer of info from my old Palm. Only one problem. I switched PCS plans and just activated Vision aspect on new plan. Only the TREO says "invalid password,etc>" and PCSvisoning wont activate. How long does it take for it to become effective (Balzer, internet, etc)??? Do I have to wait a Full billing cycle or just a few days.....or is my treo broken????
    Thanks much!!!
    Originally posted by amakh007
    Only the TREO says "invalid password,etc>" and PCSvisoning wont activate. How long does it take for it to become effective
    Wait a good 12 hours after inital activation. if it still wont connect, go to www.sprintpcs.com and log in using your PCS phone # and password. Then go to My Profile. scroll down to get to my settings and passwords. click that link, and then go to change PCS Vision Username and Password. create a vision password by following directions on that page. when your treo reboots itself after you create the new password you should be able to jump onto the internet. If you still cant access the net after that, call *2 and ask for a Vision/Wireless web expert.
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!