1.    #1  
    has anyone else had the problem with verachat .. since the laters build i cannot get into yahoo or AIM i can get into MSN fine but never yahoo.
    had the same problem with yahoo i contacted pdaapps and they told me to delete the yahoo info then add it as new yahoo account i did that and it is working fine.

fred
  3.    #3  
    tried that same deal it never connects
    Where can I download verachat ?
    I've downloaded each new build and have had not a single issue with getting into either Yahoo or AIM (no issues with the app - having Sprint data connection be solid is another story).
    So - no issues or hassles here.
  6.    #6  
    problem is logging in with a profile or the master yahoo account with master its fine with profile it does not work
    Ok, I have Treo300SMS, and downloaded the latest beta of Verichat. I can authorize Verichat no problem. However, when I set up the Yahoo and AOL IM accounts, when I try to connect, it says "connecting..." then a pop-up window that says "You are logged off the <Yahoo,AOL> server."

What's up with that???? Anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks!
    NCTreo300
    Originally posted by alexb
    Where can I download verachat ?
    here
    verichat
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Originally posted by NCTreo300
    Ok, I have Treo300SMS, and downloaded the latest beta of Verichat. I can authorize Verichat no problem. However, when I set up the Yahoo and AOL IM accounts, when I try to connect, it says "connecting..." then a pop-up window that says "You are logged off the <Yahoo,AOL> server."

Thanks!
    NCTreo300
    I only get that if Im still logged in on my PC.

Thanks!
    NCTreo300
    I have this problem for my Yahoo account (AOL works flawlessly). I verified I was not logged in to yahoo on any machine. I deleted Verichat and reinstalled it to no avail. I am able to log on to Yahoo from the PC, but not the Treo300. By the way this started occurring when I was logged on to Yahoo IM and had to do a reset. Any Ideas on how to get yahoo working again?
    Smithj41,

Yep, same exact problem here. AOL is fine, Yahoo won't connect at all.... Anyone?

NCTreo300
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Just started using VerIchat and it works perfectly so far. Even better than I expected. Such a clean interface.

A bit slow to receive replies after sending a message. AOL goes faster but then you can't get multiple connecting services at once.
    Jeff Schaffer
    jschaffer@usa.net
    Ok, i downloaded verichat. i want to use for aim and msn replacement. What is the 5 digit code you need to activate? I have not idea what they are looking for and have used last 5 digits of ssn and phone #.

Any help?
    I got my code in my sms
    Originally posted by smithj41

I have this problem for my Yahoo account (AOL works flawlessly). I verified I was not logged in to yahoo on any machine. I deleted Verichat and reinstalled it to no avail. I am able to log on to Yahoo from the PC, but not the Treo300. By the way this started occurring when I was logged on to Yahoo IM and had to do a reset. Any Ideas on how to get yahoo working again?
    I deleted the YAHOO account info and readded it to no avail. Does anyone have any other ideas?
    Smithj41,

No idea...I think we're SOL on the beta version of Verichat.

By the way: Fiesta prediction; Miami 35, OSU 21

NCTreo300
    Smithj41,

No idea...I think we're SOL on the beta version of Verichat.

By the way: Fiesta prediction; Miami 35, OSU 21

NCTreo300

You are probably right on the Verichat Beta , unless others have any ideas . However, I think you may be wrong on the outcome of the Fiesta Bowl or at least I hope your wrong Only time will tell
    I dont have a problem with Yahoo. However, yesterday I started having the same problem with MSN. It says I am not logged in, but I can chat anyhow.

It must be MSN server knowing I am not using a Windows client. Bunch of fascists I tell ya.

Give MS enough time and you and I will be licensing our toasters from them.

Derek
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Prediction to Fiesta Bowl....

Miami 'Canes - 30
    Ohio Buckeyes - 9

Enjoy!!

C - A - N - E - S

GO CANES!!!!!