1.    #1  
    When I am using Yahoo Mail, I can not check new mail. Everytime I click on the link. It brings me to the sign in window. Has anyone experienced this problem? Is this a problem with Yahoo or Balzer or Treo?
    Try this link:

us.f410.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?YY=98743&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=&head=&box=Inbox

this is what I bookmarked. I have to relogin every 8 hours, but have complete access to my mail. Good luck!

Chris
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by NavXO
    Try this link:

us.f410.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?YY=98743&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=&head=&box=Inbox

this is what I bookmarked. I have to relogin every 8 hours, but have complete access to my mail. Good luck!

Chris
    Thanks! It works!!
    Glad I could help!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I am sure this will work for me, I just can't figure out how to input an equal sign and the and sign.
    To get the '=' sign, type the '-' and then press the '...' key next to the space bar. Choose the space bar from the list of characters that pop up.

To get the '&' sign, type '+' and then press the '...' key.
    Originally posted by ralerner
    I am sure this will work for me, I just can't figure out how to input an equal sign and the and sign.
    "=" is an alternate to the "-", "&" is an alternate to the "+", access both by entering a = or + then tap the 0/... key which will popup the alternatives.
    David
    Southwestern Bell has been bugging me to "upgrade" my DSL to SBC Yahoo! DSL. I resisted as I knew it would mean a lot of clutter, but email is one of the reasons I did. It set my full email address <name>@swbell.net as a yahoo username so I can either pop to check email or use web based method, which, of all the web based email services, yahoo is the easiest to get via blazer. Think I'll try turning on the sms notification to see how I like "push" email.

I downloaded the custom yahoo browser on the desktop to see if it offered cool broadband content. Not really, and it did a major cluster____ of my desktop resetting browser, messenger, homepage, quicklaunch toolbar prefs. It put yahoo toolbars everywhere: explorer windows, plano iexplore. I deleted the icons it put on the desktop and reset everything back to the way I had it short of uninstalling the yahoo browser, which I'll keep via the start menu for when I'm real bored, but the experience and the literature explaining all the so called "benefits" left me disgusted. Maybe I'll use the free online file cabinet to transfer files to<>from work, but that's about it. Everytime I get a bill from some entity saying they're going to "improve" my service, that's when I put on the kevlar jacket as I know that's just a buzzword for "we're making changes - deal with it!"
    David
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Thanks for the url. It did get me to the site but I seem to be in an endless loop of putting in my password. It seems to just not be taking it.

Any ideas on this?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    After you login, try refreshing the page. I found that the Blazer cache isn't real smart about refreshing sometimes, so it may just be pulling up the login screen from your cache. Make sure you have cookies enabled in the advanced Blazer Preferences.
    It could be a cache problem. Have you tried refreshing the page?
    Hit the Menu key, then the R key.
    I also use Yahoo mail, but I prefer to use their POP3 server on my Treo. It's faster and better. A good program to use with it would be SnapperMail.
    I had the keep-asking-me-for-a-password problem too. I just tried the refresh method and it worked!!

Thanks for the tip

Bob
    Originally posted by paulweiss
    I also use Yahoo mail, but I prefer to use their POP3 server on my Treo. It's faster and better. A good program to use with it would be SnapperMail.
    Agree. Why bother with web access to Yahoo mail when I can check all my accounts at once via the POP3 server. BTW I use SMS to notify me of incoming Yahoo email (my primary account), works great..
    Originally posted by E. G.
    Agree. Why bother with web access to Yahoo mail when I can check all my accounts at once via the POP3 server. BTW I use SMS to notify me of incoming Yahoo email (my primary account), works great..
    Spamguard is one good reason to check yahoo mail via the web. Filters in a pop client don't cut it.
    David
    I love the SMS option to warn me of my auction items on E-Bay. It's a great option that I'm not sure a POP3 SERVER can accomplish.
    Originally posted by LA_Treo
    When I am using Yahoo Mail, I can not check new mail. Everytime I click on the link. It brings me to the sign in window. Has anyone experienced this problem? Is this a problem with Yahoo or Balzer or Treo?
    Have you tried Yahoo!'s mobile edition? Much more lightweight, and should work on all browsers.