Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Users interested in beta testing TC Ringer for Treo 300, please make a post to this thread and if you are lucky you may become part of our private beta testing group.

Qualifications: Treo 300 & Spare time

For more info on TC Ringer check out this page:
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/R...s/tcringer.htm

Marcus
    Count me in, Marcus!
    I'll bite. :-). Will the random ringtones work with the 300? Other than the goodwill of being a product sold by the creators of this great web page (I'm not being facetious), what other killer features does this offer to dissuade a registered Ringo owner (who has not suffered from any crashes with it)?

Oh - and, just a plug for beta testing credentials, I have hacked around enough with my own ringtones to have added a few without a ringtone manager (that inspired me to buy one), and I have a pdb of them available for people here.
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
    Originally posted by marcus
    Users interested in beta testing TC Ringer for Treo 300, please make a post to this thread and if you are lucky you may become part of our private beta testing group.

Qualifications: Treo 300 & Spare time

For more info on TC Ringer check out this page:
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/R...s/tcringer.htm

Marcus
    i'll jump on this one
    I would love to be a part of this beta. Email address teevah1@attbi.com
    i'm game also, though i will echo and expand on peter's comments above. does it do things that ringo does not? and have you addressed some of the issues that others have found with ringo, with tones that would not go away and so on?
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I am interested in helping to test out the beta version of the ringer program.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I'd love to help out! :shortcut:
    I'm interested in helping out with the beta program also.
    Originally posted by pcampbell
    I'll bite. :-). Will the random ringtones work with the 300? Other than the goodwill of being a product sold by the creators of this great web page (I'm not being facetious), what other killer features does this offer to dissuade a registered Ringo owner (who has not suffered from any crashes with it)?
    Yes, it has random ringtones. There isn't a synchornize idea with TC Ringer, unlike Ringo; you simply copy the ringtones to the radio. Also, Ringo uses hacks as far as I recall; TC Ringer doesn't use any hacks.
    Originally posted by aarons12
    i'm game also, though i will echo and expand on peter's comments above. does it do things that ringo does not? and have you addressed some of the issues that others have found with ringo, with tones that would not go away and so on?
    You can delete all tones that you have installed (even those you've installed with Ringo). You just can't delete the default ringtones.
    I would like to participate... bendgames@mailhaven.com
    Same here.
  14.    #14  
    Ok all users who posted above should now have access to a hidden forum on the bottom of the discussion forum list.

Please continue the discussion there.
    wait wait If u can add 1 more person that would be great. I was double checking the features of tc ringer and it definately has some features I would like to try.
    Last edited by PFSCHAMPION; 12/23/2002 at 01:16 PM.
    Hi, I'd love to be a beta participant for TC Ringer for Treo 300. Please pick me, I love my Treo 300 and love to try and test new software. I have been anticipating TC Ringer for Treo 300. thanks, Tracy
    I'm very interested. I was one of the first to try and installing them myself after I found Ringo not compatible with TreoCallerID. After I found that they were mysteriously being installed somewhere on the Treo that even a hard-reset would not get rid of them, I quite messing around with them. This sounds like it fixes these problems and I would like to test it out.
    I too, like to live dangerously...

...and would love to be a part of your beta program.

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by tstevenson
    Hi, I'd love to be a beta participant for TC Ringer for Treo 300. Please pick me, I love my Treo 300 and love to try and test new software. I have been anticipating TC Ringer for Treo 300. thanks, Tracy
    tracy gets an 'A' for enthusiasm!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Aw gee, am I too late, just because I had to work today and checked in late?

Please see my many many posts on TreoCentral on this subject, including a copy of a detailed, polite bug and suggestions report which I composed and sent to the Ringo folks which was not answered.

I would love to participate. In fact, even though I purchased Ringo 300, I would be glad to pay a reasonable similar price in advance, right now, just for the privilege and opportunity to be in on the TC Ringer 300 beta program.

Aaron and others here on TreoCentral have created great polyphonic ringtones, but getting them to work fully on Ringo has been a hit or miss proposition.

The idea of the authors of TC Ringer for 300 working directly with this avid group of TreoCentral users should produce a far superior program.

Regards,

NateS

(Couldn't find a smilie for a happy face begging.)

Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast