Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I would like to be involved in the beta testing.
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    Originally posted by cfsully
    I would like to be involved in the beta testing.
    You're a bit late to the game. You can download and purchase TC Ringer from: <http://www.treocentral.com/content/R...s/tcringer.htm>

(It has been released for at least several weeks now.)
    I did download and install the demo yesterday. It is too bad that I missed the beta. I would have recommended that the individual configuration screen allow for searching the address book. I have nearly 1000 records in my address book and it is just too daunting to scroll through them to assign them ring tones individually....
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    Originally posted by cfsully
    I did download and install the demo yesterday. It is too bad that I missed the beta. I would have recommended that the individual configuration screen allow for searching the address book. I have nearly 1000 records in my address book and it is just too daunting to scroll through them to assign them ring tones individually....
    Why not just type a name on the line? It will scroll to the name. This particular beta round was only for Treo 300 compatibility; the features were locked down sometime last April when it was first developed and released for the Treo 180.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345