Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    count me in
    Aaron,

The version of TCRinger that I downloaded was from the link that Marcus gave at the very beginning of this thread. I'm not sure if the one that I have (v 1.0.1) is different from the beta version that this thread is talking about. The only thing that I can tell you is that the ring tones sound like crap, in the left panel and if I copy them over to System MIDI Sounds or MIDI Ring Tones. That is all that I have, no radio...not too sure what you mean by copy them to the radio.

The ring tones I am using are your ring tones Aaron, the TCTones.

So, do I have the wrong version ? I suspect as much since when I try and assign a ring tone to an individual there are 2 radio buttons at the bottom of the screen: Active and Inactive. If I press Active I get the following message : "A Handspring Treo is required to use this function".

Any help/advice ?
  3. ili
    I'd love to try out the new TCRinger. Ringo's functionality woth Treo300 is VERY limited.
  4. ili
    I'd love to try out the new TCRinger. Ringo's functionality with Treo300 is VERY limited.
    Originally posted by davetati
    Aaron,

The version of TCRinger that I downloaded was from the link that Marcus gave at the very beginning of this thread. I'm not sure if the one that I have (v 1.0.1) is different from the beta version that this thread is talking about. The only thing that I can tell you is that the ring tones sound like crap, in the left panel and if I copy them over to System MIDI Sounds or MIDI Ring Tones. That is all that I have, no radio...not too sure what you mean by copy them to the radio.

The ring tones I am using are your ring tones Aaron, the TCTones.

So, do I have the wrong version ? I suspect as much since when I try and assign a ring tone to an individual there are 2 radio buttons at the bottom of the screen: Active and Inactive. If I press Active I get the following message : "A Handspring Treo is required to use this function".

Any help/advice ?
    Shouldn't this be moved to the beta group discussion thread?
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    nate - yes i would think so

dave - the beta is up to 1.02b4. if you are technically in the beta, you should be able to get to that as per marcus' posts. you have the wrong version, which is definitely part of the issue.

the 'radio' appears as a database in tcringer. however tones were not set to preview properly until the 3rd and 4th betas.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Marcus,

I'd like to be added to the beta group if it's not too late.

Thanks.

Geoffrey
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I'll be a tester.

AirData
    I'd love to test too
  10. Puk
    If the list is still open, I'd like to join the beta. I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks and not reading the message boards, so I just saw this.

-Puk
    If it's not too late I would like to be added to this beta also. I have also done some experimenting with creating my own ringtones so I think I may be of some help with this beta.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I would like to be added as well if possible.

Thanks
    Marcus,

Id still like to get in on this.. I do not see the link tho you mentioned or a way to get the program.

I promise I will be the 1st one to purchase it!... After seeing how the ringtone program works here been waiting.

Also with Treo Picture ID no need for ringo.. with thier picture program.... TC Ringer is enough

Please include me

Mike
    If there's still room I'd like to be a guinea pig for the new beta tc ringer
    Hey, me too!
    Jeff
    If you are still accepting, I'm willing.

- Joe
    I'm down.
    Play around with ring tones for a long long time.

Would love to be part of this. Also owned TC Ringer on my 270.

Thanks
    I am a registered tc-ringer user on my 180 and I just got a 300 PLEASE include me, I miss my ringtones
    I'll beta if you still need people.
    rvach@attbi.com
    Also, if anyone can tell me how to get the phone app to be able to show ALL the ringtones on the phone I would appreciate it. I try to assign a NEWER ringtone to someone and it only shows the first 3 or 4 lines of ringtones available.
    Thanks -- Rick
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast