Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    me want beta test, no?
    I'll try if you let me.
    I would be interested in beta testing.
    I'll be the only one who isn't interested in beta testing, but would be interested in the final product. Also, while reading about treoalertmgr I gather that the 'beep' for missed call, etc is a system tone that cannot be changed. Would be nice if a way could be found to change that.
    I will be happy to test. I've got the Treo and lots iof spare time.
    <b>The difficult is easy, the impossible takes time.</b>
    I would also like to help.
    Please add me to the list!
    K so I'm late too... was setting up the new treo after my old one died...

Any spots left?

Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    I'm up to beta testing this software!!! Please e-mail me! (me@rairai82.com)
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    would love to be a guinea pig
    Just got a Treo last week ... LOVE it!

Count me in!

Have a merry Christmas!
    I'm interested as well...

: makes a full backup of his Treo device and settings :

: unscrews his stylus and pulls out the reset pin :

Im ready for any future hard crashes, count me in!
    Hey Marcus, I want to join in on the beta too! I work for Sprint PCS as a rep in our 3rd party stores like Best Buy and Circuit City. I always demo my treo and have sold several based on added third party apps like Skinner, treo300sms, and Verichat. If I can be a part of the beta, TCRinger300 is definately apart of that list too!
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    Hey Marcus, I want to join in on the beta too! I work for Sprint PCS as a rep in our 3rd party stores like Best Buy and Circuit City. I always demo my treo and have sold several based on added third party apps like Skinner, treo300sms, and Verichat. If I can be a part of the beta, TCRinger300 is definately apart of that list too!
    a sort of side to this, TCRinger seems like quality stuff but falls just a little short in the 'showing off' mode. in ringo, you can preview songs at full volume, from the database list of ringtones. in TCRinger, you have to first move them to the radio, then play them. (however i just found that on the latest beta, scott fixed the part where they only played at partial volume, so that is a big step forward) however this would limit the number of tones you could just play for folks. not really a big deal but i mention it.

anyway, TCringer also seems to actually handle the tones better than ringo, which tended to leave extras all over the place with no way to get rid of them. on the other hand, it doesn't do the photos for specific callers like ringo does.
    Last edited by aarons12; 12/25/2002 at 08:40 AM.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Any chance for another late entry? I promise to buy it when it gets released anyways...
    I've been waiting on the app to come to the 300 and would love to be part of the beta.

Hey I can do something most other beta testers here can't do. I can give a first hand report to Mark/Space booth #3261 at MacWorld SF 1/6 - 1/10 !!
    show off!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I want to be in the beta
    Since it looks like most of us didn't make it into the short list to be beta testers, which is understandable, why don't we do the next best thing and turn this thread now into a Suggestion List, e.g.

1) What positives of Ringo 300 would we like to see included in TC Ringer 300?

2) What negatives of Ringo 300 would we like to see excluded from TC Ringer 300?

3) What new features would we like to see added in TC Ringer 300 that Ringo 300 lacks?

etc.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast