1.    #1  
    Does any know how I can use MSN Messenger with my 270, GPRS, and T-Mob? I'd love to be able to chat using wireless, and the MSN Mobile website sez to just surf to the msn.mobile.com site and click under Email/Messanging - but I don't have that as an option!

Anyone have this working?
    R. Evan Stevens
    You can get the MSN Messenger Palm Os app for $15 at www.ruksin.com. Or you can wait for VeriChat which is still in beta. VeriChat is far superior to Ruksun's offering. Search the boards for "VeriChat" to learn more.

Originally posted by restevns
    Does any know how I can use MSN Messenger with my 270, GPRS, and T-Mob? I'd love to be able to chat using wireless, and the MSN Mobile website sez to just surf to the msn.mobile.com site and click under Email/Messanging - but I don't have that as an option!

Anyone have this working?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by yardie
    You can get the MSN Messenger Palm Os app for $15 at www.ruksin.com. Or you can wait for VeriChat which is still in beta. VeriChat is far superior to Ruksun's offering. Search the boards for "VeriChat" to learn more.

VeriChat now released -- check out http://www.pdaapps.com/

Really excellent application.
    Didn't know that VeriChat was available to the general publis. i was a beta tester. This application is definitely superior to the MSN Messenger mentioned above.

Originally posted by pete123
    [

B]

VeriChat now released -- check out http://www.pdaapps.com/

Really excellent application. [/B]
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  5.    #5  
    Have installed and used this for only 24 hours, and already believe it is a Palm 'Must-Have', particularly for our Treos. If the Treo is a communicator, then THIS app shouls be bundled in out of the box. Emminently stable, VERY user friendly, Five Stars and thanks! My only additional request would be for better jog dial support, but a minor request...
    R. Evan Stevens