1.    #1  
    today i wanted to call home on our second number which is not on a speed dial button. i forgot and started just picking it on the number keypad without holding the blue button.

for the first few numbers, it apparently tried to look up matches in my address book. but as i continued and it found that there was no match, it just figured out i meant to dial numbers and continued to accept the rest and the number was right.

it was almost spooky!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    It is documented, just like the fact that you can use the blue number keys to "dial 1 for..." options without switching to the phone button screen.
  3.    #3  
    thanks. sometimes i think i should go back and read the manual about once a week. reading it when you first get the thing, you really don't have a feel for what it is you should be looking for...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I am a newbie, and this is my first post. I too am not a manual reader. Is there a way to cycle through the phone screens ( Speed Dial, Keypad etc.) without using the stylus and touch screen? I haven't figured it out yet. Thanks, Bruce in Belle Harbor
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by nyy7
    I am a newbie, and this is my first post. I too am not a manual reader. Is there a way to cycle through the phone screens ( Speed Dial, Keypad etc.) without using the stylus and touch screen? I haven't figured it out yet. Thanks, Bruce in Belle Harbor
    yes, repeatedly pressing the phone button will cycle through the screens