1. mh8
    I have a Prism that I Love and I use a memplug for PiBackup and to store some large programs like Zagats and maps. Is there any thing/app that will replace any or all of this with a treo and and a card?? I heard they might make a sled for CF cards is that true?? Please mail me to my New Email mh8@nyc.rr.com, I don't know how to change this on this forum.
    First of all, posting on a message board and saying "e-mail me" is a bit against accepted practices. I'm going to post a message here so that anyone else looking for the answer can get it.

Sorry If I'm inconvienencing you in any way because you don't feel like clicking on a web page a few times to get a result.

Second, the Treo 90 comes with a MMC/SD card slot. You can't use your CF cards, but the expandability is there.
    How do I install Preware to my palm pre?
    i installed preware, but it says that my package manager service is not running. what do i do?
    I installed Preware on my Palm Pre and when I start it I get an error message saying, "Failure during 'getConfigs' operation." What can I do to get it to work?
    k
    how do u do this thing it s hard
    I downloaded the webos and now I can not find it on my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have spent 2 days messing with this and I am burn out and almost about reaady to get rid of my PRe.
    If you have problems with your Pre, the forum for the Treo 180 is not the right place for you.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I installed preware, but my favorite part; themes; did not load what did I do wrong?
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    this, unfortunately, is where pre owners are directed if they have preware issues...

hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    can anyone tell me how to install preware? in simple terms? Thank you.
    This thread is wrong linked in the webos homebrew howto sticky and should be directed to the preware thread: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-h...s-section.html
    I downloaded the homebrew app on my phone, i followed alll the instructions on how to install preware, and when I try to open the webos quick install file on my computer a message comes up saying I need to download the webos doctor, so i click yes to download but then an error message comes up saying file not found. I have tried downloading the novacom driver and the web os doctor seperatly but none of that has worked