Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hi,

I just got my piel frama treo case. it is a pouch, and it is extremely nice. very classy, indeed. The attention to detail is superb. Probably the nicest i've seen. Probably crafted nicer than my vaja for my palm. The flap closes shut via snap-button. I cannot comment on the belt clip, because I custom ordered specifically without clip.

The front and back seem to have thin plastic inserts for protection and the leather is a bit cushioned.

Comparing it to my Tuff as Nuts (belt loop model), it's not as wide, and probably about one millimeter thicker than Tuff as Nuts.

If you want an extremly clean leather case with no company logos and of the highest quality, this is the case to get.

Glenn
    I got the Nutshell case for my Treo 270, and it's great. I ordered it with the belt clip because I don't always use a belt and it work on sweats etc. I highly recommend it.
    just received the belkins flip case it is not a pouch but actual case and I like it a lot

fred
    What web site can I get this case from. I have a treo 300

Originally posted by glenng
    Hi,

I just got my piel frama treo case. it is a pouch, and it is extremely nice. very classy, indeed. The attention to detail is superb. Probably the nicest i've seen. Probably crafted nicer than my vaja for my palm. The flap closes shut via snap-button. I cannot comment on the belt clip, because I custom ordered specifically without clip.

The front and back seem to have thin plastic inserts for protection and the leather is a bit cushioned.

Comparing it to my Tuff as Nuts (belt loop model), it's not as wide, and probably about one millimeter thicker than Tuff as Nuts.

If you want an extremly clean leather case with no company logos and of the highest quality, this is the case to get.

Glenn
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    You can order it from the company:

www.pielframa.com

Or, you can order with belt clip from www.styluscentral.com
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I notice that they show the picture of this case with the treo in only closed. Their other cases look extremely useful becasue of their design when openned and closed.

Can you tell me if the case allows for openning the treo without taking it out of the case itself ?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    NO, it is a pouch. more like a slip case. Similar to the tuf-as-nuts case.

Glenn
    looking for a case for my Treo300. The Piel Frama sounds good based on your description... anyone out there using the new Vaja case for the Treo?? Its a bit pricey but looks like a substantial case. I'd prefer a holster but given the investment think a pouch is a probably a better way to go... thanks
    Originally posted by jazzman
    looking for a case for my Treo300. The Piel Frama sounds good based on your description... anyone out there using the new Vaja case for the Treo?? Its a bit pricey but looks like a substantial case. I'd prefer a holster but given the investment think a pouch is a probably a better way to go... thanks
    I have the Vaja custom case with their ultra clip. It's okay. I was more impressed with the quality and feel of their Ipaq case. It fits the Treo 300 nicely allowing for easy insertion and removal. I would rather have the magnetic catch rather than the snap closure. It fits close to the body and but swivels to easy. It would have been nice to be able to press the top middle button when you want to have a call go into voice mail. Another downside is that you have to take the unit out to see the screen when a call is coming in. But if you want a slip case for your Treo then I would say it works in a fairly stylish manner.