1.    #1  
    Many of you will make fun of me for purchasing a subscription to Treo Mail, since I have seen posts about equal products for free.

However, I did it because it was easy and simple and seemed compatible with my new Treo.

Recently, I continually get an error message that The "Treo Mail Server is Currently Unavailable. Please try again later." It is happening a lot.

I am considering trying to get my money back for the subscription.

Is anyone else having this problem?

What free service is best do you think for POP3 accounts?

Thanks!
    I use TM (tried all the other Outlook mail redirector programs) and I sometimes get that same dialog when the data connection won't hook up. my point is - your issue may not be caused specifically by TreoMail; it's probably due to a loss of data function. test some other app and see what happens....
    I found TM to be either very late at notification (avg. 45 minutes) or somewhat unreliable (same messages as you). Alternate solutions have been beaten to death in the forum. Do a search.
    Originally posted by nrosser
    I use TM (tried all the other Outlook mail redirector programs) and I sometimes get that same dialog when the data connection won't hook up. my point is - your issue may not be caused specifically by TreoMail; it's probably due to a loss of data function. test some other app and see what happens....
    I agree,
    I've used it for 6 months without a hitch so it sounds to me like you're are having a data connection issue and it's not a TM issue.