1.    #1  
    Where else to download POLYPHONIC songs/ringers???

Aarons are fantastic, where else? I now have Ringo picture w/ringer for each family member (7), working great.

Would love to find a James Bond or Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall, and some Eminem that actual is short enough for a ringer....
    I'v never found any places at all other than Aarons12. What is easy to find is Midi music. I spent about 30 minutes capturing 20-30 Midi cuts I liked, downsized them and loaded them on my Treo. When I am tired of that, I'll do some more. It is so easy, you would spend more time looking for Treo 300 specific tones than the time it would take to do your own, IMO.
    Here's eight ringtones that I (think I) made. At least six of them are ones that I put together from MIDI's I found on the net. One or two might be from Aaron's set - I can't remember. They include:

Ashes To Ashes (Bowie)
    Buffy The Vampire theme
    Sexy Thing (Hot Chocolate)
    Live To Tell (Madonna)
    Shock The Monkey (Peter Gabriel)
    Skating (from Charlie Brown Christmas)
    Looney Tunes theme Music
    I'll Be Around (Spinners)

PSC Ringtones
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
    thanks for the above feedback. the long thread i had started when i made the ringtones (from midi files i found around the web, as noted) has all the info on what to use to change the midi files length and so forth (anvil studio, shareware but functional enough without registering for this purpose) and making the final tones into a PDB (marcus of treocentral's web based pdb tool).

i think the hardest part of what i did was that in order to get a version of a song that made a good ringtone, i sometimes went through up to a dozen different downloaded midi files. then in some cases i used anvil studio to actually change the lead instrument to something that stood out better than the original file.

it really was a collaborative effort because i'm not that much of a technical geek but i like the music part. a great example of the power of this kind of group discussion!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=30093
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I just posted some, as well. My first collection. Here's what you'll find:

Moby - Porcelain
    The Real McCoy - Run Away
    Linkin Park - In the End
    Spice Girls - Wannabe
    Rush - Subdivisions
    Boom Boom Boom - Venga Boys
    Eifel 65 - Blue

Find them here!!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    I got an eminem song, some wwe entrace themes and the legenf of zelda theme. they're great
    haven't seen this option around yet but is it possible to set up the phone to choose a random ring for incoming calls? any hacks out there that can do it?
    i haven't seen that either but a cool idea. maybe once some of the other ring managers besides ringo (tcringer, monkeyringer...) get their act together on the treo300...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by kayden75
    haven't seen this option around yet but is it possible to set up the phone to choose a random ring for incoming calls? any hacks out there that can do it?
    TC Ringer has this on the Treo 180/270 version, so I'd expect it on the Treo 300 version.
    Originally posted by aarons12
    i haven't seen that either but a cool idea. maybe once some of the other ring managers besides ringo (tcringer, monkeyringer...) get their act together on the treo300...
    Much easier said than done; the documentation Handspring has posted for the Treo 300 is somewhat incomplete and somewhat inaccurate as far as I can determine.
    Originally posted by sgruby

Much easier said than done; the documentation Handspring has posted for the Treo 300 is somewhat incomplete and somewhat inaccurate as far as I can determine.
    that would probably help explain some of the bugs and conflicts we are hearing about such as some folks having trouble with ringo or AIM and others not...
    Originally posted by pcampbell
    Here's eight ringtones that I (think I) made. At least six of them are ones that I put together from MIDI's I found on the net. One or two might be from Aaron's set - I can't remember. They include:

Ashes To Ashes (Bowie)
    Buffy The Vampire theme
    Sexy Thing (Hot Chocolate)
    Live To Tell (Madonna)
    Shock The Monkey (Peter Gabriel)
    Skating (from Charlie Brown Christmas)
    Looney Tunes theme Music
    I'll Be Around (Spinners)

PSC Ringtones
    Well done!!

Thank you too!

NateS