1.    #1  
    Hello,

Has anyone been able to configure Eudora to send and retrieve email with a mindspring.com address? If, what are the settings?

Thanks
    I bought Treo Mail. Works like a charm with mindspring. It is the reason I bought treo was to hve access to my mindspring account all the time. I have been very satisified. recent trip did not fire up the laptop at all. Did all I needed to do for 2 days on Treo.
  3.    #3  
    After much fiddling, I have finally been able to use Eudora send an email from my Treo using one of my Earthlink/Mindspring email accounts. The trick is to set the outgoing smtp server to smtpauth.earthlink.net

I was using smt.earthlink.net which works fine when connecting from my desktop, but that blocks foreign senders to prevent spam.

For more info, see this FAQ at Earthlink support:

http://support.earthlink.net/mu/1/ps.../7280.psc.html

The incoming server I use is pop.mindpsring.com; you may have a different one. Whatever works from your desktop should work from your phone for incoming mail.

Put your whole email address in the username field.

Also, I configured my Earthlink mailbox to forward each email to my ########@messaging.sprintpcs.com, so I get an SMS whenever I recieve an email.