1.    #1  
    I've had my Treo since September.........I'm a college student and filmmaker

I've taken this thing from class to class, production set to production set, beating the hell out of it everywhere (because it stays in my front pant pocket all the time)

This thing is still working like I just took it outta the box!

I use to own a Nokia (one of those tiny, silver phones) and that thing didn't last long AT ALL..........LG, forget it! In the last 3 years, I believe I've gone through 5 cellphones........

This Treo can take some major PAIN!

Overall, there really isn't a better smartphone/cellphone out there.........I definitely recommend the Treo, especially now that Amazon.com is selling them at BARGAIN prices.......

BTW, for you mac users, try missing sync! It solves all Treo-mac problems of hotsyncing..........

TREO ------- the best phone on the best service provider (SPRINT)
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    absolutely true. I don't know why everyone doesn't get a treo.
  3.    #3  
    I know!!!

I tried to convince my sis to swith from Nokia/ATT, but she wouldn't budge...........came close though..........

The Treo really isn't that big either.........fits GREAT in any pocket, and I guarantee you, its smaller than your wallet..........
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    I don't use the Missing Sync and have no problems on the Mac. I didn't even install the Handspring version of Palm Desktop, just plugged in the USB and it picked up the version I was using from palm.com
    I've found most of the HotSync problems are "user error"