1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo 300 last week but I hate how when you open the cover it defaults to the phone book. Anyway to change to default so that when you open the cover it goes to the main menu?

Thanks and this board is a great resource!
    i downloaded a program called Buttons-T. Great program that not only allows you to change what happens when u open the flip. it allow u to change the jog dial and the blue action button features with the four main application keys.
  3.    #3  
    PFSCHAMPION -
    Thanks for the tip. I actually downloaded Buttons-T as well, but couldn't figure out how to make the switch since there were no instructions.

Can you just give me a brief description of how to make the change?

Thank for helping out a newbie....
    from the launcher, go to preferences. There you have to press the botton on the top left and select buttons T
    If you want the screen to open to whatever you were doing before you closed the lid (my personal preference), you can do that.

See the Buttons-T option for the lid-open? At the top of the pick-list, there's an option for "none". Choose that.

Personally, I re-mapped my Blazer button lto the launcher screen, and re-mapped Option+Blazer to the actual Blazer app. That way I can get to the launcher with one button press.
    I'm kind of a newbie and have never heard of this software. Can anyone provide a link for download site?

Thanx
  7.    #8  
    Originally posted by Bbonnn
    If you want the screen to open to whatever you were doing before you closed the lid (my personal preference), you can do that.

See the Buttons-T option for the lid-open? At the top of the pick-list, there's an option for "none". Choose that.

Personally, I re-mapped my Blazer button lto the launcher screen, and re-mapped Option+Blazer to the actual Blazer app. That way I can get to the launcher with one button press.

Mapping a button to the launcher screen is exactly what I want to do. I figured out how to change what happens when you open the lid. Now my question is how did you assign JUST the Blazer button to the Applications (without having to press Opt+Button)?
    that's in preferences/buttons, if that's all you want you don't need a separate program. i did that (re-assigned the blazer button to megalauncher)
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Just downloaded this program. It works fantastic. It did mention something about a known bug. Anybody experiencing any problems?