1.    #1  
    I have jpeg lite which came with snappermail but it says you need palm 4.0. I also downloaded the handspring photo album. It looks straight forward to viewing but didnt have directions for actually getting the photo's into it.

Thanks Tim,
    If you are using snappermail you can send the *.jpg file to your email account and then fetch the email using snappermail. Snappermail will open JPEG Lite and display your image.

-- james
  3.    #3  
    I tried that and jpeg lite said I needed Palm os 4.0???
    When u downloaded the handspring photo album there should also be an handsping phtoto album.exe file with an icon of several balloons on ur desktop. run that file. Open new album then add pictures to album, then sync.
    That is strange because it works fine on my Treo300. I have sent 4 jpegs with this method to my 300.

Originally posted by tcronk
    I tried that and jpeg lite said I needed Palm os 4.0???
    I use something called Album To Go, but I can't find it anywhere...
    JPEG Lite too slow. Try SplashPhoto from SplashData http://www.splashdata.com
    see this thread for info on several of these programs. i use the free one from handspring and its great. ringo even lets you select from the album for photos to match with incoming callers.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=30608
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by smithj41
    That is strange because it works fine on my Treo300. I have sent 4 jpegs with this method to my 300.

Works for me as well.
  10.    #10  
    ok I opened the little balloon file and built a photo album. went to file to send the album to the hot sync files to be installed as per the instruction and this option is not (highlighted/available) I tried to just do a hot sync but that didnt work. How can I send the photos from the balloon file photo album to the files to be installed via hotsync?

Those that were able to use jpedlite on there treo300 did you upgrade your os to 4.0 or are you using the stock version 3.5 I think?

Thank Tim,
    since there is no such thing as an upgrade to 4.x for a Treo 300, they would be using the stock 3.5.

The program that comes with SnapperMail that people I think are referring to is called JpegWatch Lite v1.4.7 from HandWatch. Perhaps you have a "full" version that has different requirements.
    Where are you seeing Handspring Photo Album, for free, I am NOT seeing this on their site, what is the link????
    Here it is. Right where it should be.

Happy Holidays