1.    #1  
    which email clients, other than treo mail, convert text urls to links?

i like snapper mail and mark/space, but they don't convert them. this is a must for me.

the drawback of treo mail is that you have to have the software running on a desktop for each user.

i want an email client that requires installation on a maximum of one desktop/server and coverts urls to links.

tia
    Originally posted by daniel83
    which email clients, other than treo mail, convert text urls to links?

i like snapper mail and mark/space, but they don't convert them. this is a must for me.

the drawback of treo mail is that you have to have the software running on a desktop for each user.

i want an email client that requires installation on a maximum of one desktop/server and coverts urls to links.

tia
    take any email client of your liking and you can use MarknDial to do what you want. Just select the URL and hit the phone button and MarknDial will launch Blazer to fetch that URL.

MarknDial is available at http://www.pdaapps.com

Spiderman
    I think Corsoft Aileron may be the only one. When you select the url a small window pops up giving two choices: "copy" or "link." "Link" opens Blazer. Works well, but Aileron is a service, a good one: converts attachements for DocsToGo, QuickOffice, and WordSmith.
    Eudora Mail will do exactly what you want...if you have Eudora Web installed on your Treo and a text-only browser is ok.
    Rob
    Corsoft Aileron, BaseJet, and Eudora are the three that I have used that do that. Corsoft is the most flexible as you can tell it which of three browsers you prefer to use.

BaseJet uses Blazer which is not bad and the beta works plus its free.

Derek