1.    #1  
    Sprint upgraded the Personal Business Connection the other day which forced the clients to do the same. The great thing is, now, the push mail feature sends my mail to my device within a few seconds of mail arrival on my desktop. The alarm notifies me of the mail arrival within a few seconds. The bad thing is that the mail never actually arrives on my Treo and I canít disable the alert alarm nor change the alert tone. The sync function still works fine.

Is this just me or is someone else experiencing this problem?

Dan
    Originally posted by dfidan
    Sprint upgraded the Personal Business Connection the other day which forced the clients to do the same. The great thing is, now, the push mail feature sends my mail to my device within a few seconds of mail arrival on my desktop. The alarm notifies me of the mail arrival within a few seconds. The bad thing is that the mail never actually arrives on my Treo and I canít disable the alert alarm nor change the alert tone. The sync function still works fine.

Is this just me or is someone else experiencing this problem?

Dan
    My BC functionality is working fine since the upgrade. In terms of your alerts, on the Treo within the BC app, go to Settings, Sync Prefs and select the Alerts tab. From there you can configure your alerts. In terms of mail not arriving on the Treo, try a re-set mailbox command. If this fails, go into Account Settings and do a re-register command.
  3.    #3  
    Yep, did all that. Thanks for the info, must be my device. I'm going to hate to call Sprint.
    Having the same problem with the mail arriving. Get the the tone but it doesn't sync as before.. Lets hear what they had to say.

Rob