1.    #1  
    sprint coverage in my house is minimal and I have missed some important calls. Is there any plan to introduce a dual band treo (I am willing to live with VZ roaming in my house). If not, what other phone is recommended ( I can live with a ****ty calendar if need be or get a stand alone palm).

1xRTT is useful and I would like to continue to keep that, but I need a phone which has great RF capabilities (can pull in signal in weak areas), and can roam onto analog or digital 800 mz.

thanks

/v
    Originally posted by vgill
    sprint coverage in my house is minimal and I have missed some important calls. Is there any plan to introduce a dual band treo (I am willing to live with VZ roaming in my house). If not, what other phone is recommended ( I can live with a ****ty calendar if need be or get a stand alone palm).

1xRTT is useful and I would like to continue to keep that, but I need a phone which has great RF capabilities (can pull in signal in weak areas), and can roam onto analog or digital 800 mz.

thanks

/v
    I heard the new samsung palm phone dont remember the model number is supposed to have dual band capabilities sprint store said they should have it by the end of the month

i know thats not very helpfull for you right now but its somethin to look for
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    it's samsung i330
    VZ will soon release the Kyocera 7135, tri band color Palm phone. q
    The Samsung I330 is now listed for sale on the Sprint Website. It's $499.
    The Samsung i500 is coming sometime soon and is basically a Kyocera 7135 minus the SD slot and MP3 player. It is SMALLER than a 7135 because of this, and it has a 66mhz processor instead of the 33mhz processor found in the 7135.