1.    #1  
    Has anyone had this problem? It's happened a few times to me and i'm not sure if its a faulty cradle or what...

when I put my treo 300 in the cradle, my pc decides it wants to reboot. All by itself, not touching any power cords or buttons - I have no idea what it is.

This only happens on my work pc (A compaq ) at home I have a dell, but I also only use the wire at home - no cradle

its starting to freak me out a little...
    First I heard. I'm a Compaq hater (just my experience), so you know what my answer would be. Why don't you try the cradle at home to see if it's the cradle or the PC?
    I had to swap my Treo after a pin bent or broke, resulting in the Treo being able to sync, but not charge. On my home Dell, I noted that no red or steady green light came on when I plugged it in to charge. At work, using a Compaq, plugging in the Treo rebooted the PC every time. Sounds like a Compaq problem.
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    First I heard. I'm a Compaq hater (just my experience), so you know what my answer would be. Why don't you try the cradle at home to see if it's the cradle or the PC?
    that would be the smart thing, wouldn't it? haven't actually gotten around to it yet - BTW - compaq obviously not my choice at work, which is why i kinda thought that might be the issue... I'll test it this weekend prob & post what I find out.