1.    #1  
    On my old Palm V, I always used these nifty screen protectors, but I can't find them for the 180g (the 180 ones won't work since the screen size is different).

Fellowes doesn't make them.

Anyone know of a solution?

T
    I understand that PurpleMoo may make 180g-specific protectors that are similar to write-rights. On my 180g I use the non-adhesive G2 protector by pdascreenprotectors.com, coupled with Brochu's TapPad.
  3.    #3  
    Never heard of Purple Moo. Do they have a website?
    I just picked up a bunch of Palm III size Fellowes protectors for real cheap on clearance from the local Staples store.

Measured my Treo (180K) screen, trimmed to fit and installed. There's some waste of course, but I paid so little I don't feel too bad.

With the Treo 180K, since you aren't constantly using the stylus as much as on a 180G, I expect this supply is going to las me a while...

Cheers,

Jim.
    ALL YOUR PIXELS ARE BELONG TO US
    Originally posted by TPucca
    On my old Palm V, I always used these nifty screen protectors, but I can't find them for the 180g (the 180 ones won't work since the screen size is different).

Fellowes doesn't make them.

Anyone know of a solution?

T
    Ok best thing to do in this case is going to be to check ebay.com for them they do exsist out on the market just they are sold on ebay for usually 10.00 or so hope that helps
  7.    #7  
    I just got the G2 screen protector in the mail from pdascreenprotectors.com.

Word of advice: ORDER FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I placed the order in mid-December for screen protectors that the site indicated were specific to the 180g. Paid for them online, and only received an order no. in an email. No tracking no.

After a month, nothing arrived. About two emails to the company were never answered until about last week. No phone no. on the website.

The company rep stated they didn't have a tracking no. because they didn't send by trackable post. Wanted me to send my FedEx Acct. No. to them to ship something again on my tab that I already paid shipping for just for it to be trackable.

The protectors finally came today, in a simple business envelope without my last name on the address.

What I thought would be the size of the 180g screen were about half the size.... a generic dimension, it seems. Almost the size of a smartcard.

I would send them back, but it would be a fiasco.
    I'm using the 90/270 version which fits quite nicely on my 180 treo. No need to cut resize or anything. So I LAUGH in the face of the people that have cut or ordered from other places other thenthe Writerights...LAUGH I tell you!

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
  9.    #9  
    Handless, do you have a Treo 180g or 180 with keyboard?
    Doh, I didn't read your whole post...just saw 180 and screen protectors. Well I have the 180k, not the 180g unfortunately. But fortunately I did see some Writerights for the 180g at CompUSA, just don't remeber when....

LAUGH I TELL YOU!!!!!!

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
  11.    #12  
    Handless... Fellowes doesn't make Write Rites for the Treo 180g. (First place I checked). That's why I had to resort to other suppliers in the first place.

So, I doubt you would have seen them in Comp USA. You may have seen one for the 180k.

Sorry.
    I know for a fact that there are (were) Writerights for the 180g out. I was going to buy a package when I was thinking about getting the 180g but decided against because I was going to get the cheapest Treo that I could find and that might not be the 180g (which turned out to be true). So I am offended sir, that you are calling me a liar! Well, you're not really calling me a liar but I'm still crying.

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot: