1.    #1  
    So, I just bought a Treo 180 from eBay, it was dropped off to the UPS people today and should be here anyday now. So, the question is now, what now? What programs should I get? Any third party stylus out there that are good (that don't leak?)

Thanks
    TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Generally the stylus doesn't leak cause it's made of hard plastic! You've taken the time to register here, so try searching for what your looking for, it's already been discussed, and in your case there is another Current Thread on this topic, it's pretty much ongoing!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    In all fairness he did say 3rd party. I believe there is only one and it has been reported to leak(the ink).

On another note, pleae search, as christo1970 said.
  4.    #4  
    I should have expanded on what I meant by "leaking", there is another post about a third party stylus/pen that has a ink cartridge that leaks. I'm not exactly a fan of leaky pens, so that's why I asked.

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    I used to have a Prism as well, and loved the stylus that had the ink in the top part. Other than the original stylus, Im using a pentopia full size one. It is a full size pen, with the orange stylus that you can click down. It doesn't leak, and is nice to use. It just doesn't go in the treo!

As far as software, if you had a previous Visor, all the apps you like will get transferred. For GPRS software, I like Snapper mail, Verichat, TrafficStat, and Blazer - oh and TC ringer of course (any updates coming guys???)
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Hi HandlessKing,

Kevin from Handspring here. Congratulations on your purchase. It might be a good idea to make the link below one of your first stops. Towards the top you’ll see a heading that says First Steps – New Users Start Here. You’ll find information about how to get everything working properly and optimized, trouble-shooting help, and more. The last I heard there were more than 13,000 entries in the searchable answer database, and it covers pretty much everything.

Customer Support
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...tProducts=4398

Best of luck to you,
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  7.    #7  
    Wow, well thank you for your post Kevin. However I'm quite bummed to find out that even though my Treo is sitting in a UPS warehouse only 20 minutes away, I will not be able to recieve it till Monday. I can't even pick it up. Anyone up for a stealth mission?

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot: