1.    #1  
    I had Eudora mail installed on my Palm the other day. I was able to send a message to a person whose e-mail address was located in my address book. Somehow I have disconnected the address book from my mail program so it doesn't "lookup" the email addresses. I think it started when I answered a popup question on my computer the other day inquiring whether I wanted Eudora mail to be my default mail. I thought it meant my Palm so I answered yes. I realize later that my computer internet browser was now switching to Eudora mail if I wanted to send a email from within. I found the way to switch back to Outlook but I think it disengaged the address book from the Eudora mail program on the Palm. Does anyone know how to reconnect them?
    you could try going to the Internet Options in Internet explorer and clicking the Programs tab. Select Outlook as your default program for contacts.
  3.    #3  
    I already did that for my computer. I had no problem switching back to Outlook. The problem is on my Treo, I can access my address book from the lookup function in the messages.
    If you open the address book on your Treo, are all the expected e-mail addresses there? If so, then I don't have any more ideas.

I was thinking that perhaps your address book had been deleted or overwritten on your Treo. If this was the case, you could try doing a desktop overwrites handheld sync for the Outlook Contacts conduit.
  5.    #5  
    Yes, my address book is perfectly intact. For some reason that I know I'm probably responsible for I managed to disconnect the Eudura mail becuase at one time it was working the way it was intended to work.
    Have you tried deleting Eudora from your Treo and then re-installing?