1.    #1  
    Is there a website where I can find the status of my Amazon rebate ($200)? I followed a link to www.rebatestatus.com, which was mentioned in another post - but had no luck.

I sent mine certified. I tracked the package and it said it was delivered at 9:10am on November 18.

If someone can point me to a URL where I can track the rebate status, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Gary
  2.    #2  
    Disregard my question...

www.rebatestatus.com is now showing my rebate
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I still have this question for those who got rebates thru Amazon. I sent in the paperwork Dec 14. When I check www.rebatestatus.com, it still does not show. I've emailed twice over the past week with an inquiry-- no response (although they state on the site they will contact you within 2-3 days). Has it taken this long for the rebate status to actually show up (3 weeks). If not, does anyone know a phone number to actually call these folks-- it's $200!
    I've called this number and got a "live" person before. I was asking questions about the rebate before purchasing. I'm not sure if the can relay "status".... give it a try!

Amazon.com
    1-800-201-7575