1.    #1  
    RingerFix will let you change the default ringtone after reset on a GPRS upgraded Treo!

Please let me know if you have any problems.
  2.    #2  
    RingerFix will let you change the default ringtone after reset on a GPRS upgraded Treo!

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Thanks, Installed and did a few soft resets and I don't get the T-Jingle anymore. Thanks again for your effort and I am sure the people calling all of us say thanks since we will all know they are now calling
    Originally posted by metsfan

Someone ought to mail the file to HS Tech support just for laughs. Too bad none of us will be there to see the reaction.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    And what would be the point of doing this?

Originally posted by elysian9

Someone ought to mail the file to HS Tech support just for laughs. Too bad none of us will be there to see the reaction.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Hi,

I've installed RingerFix and enabled it, but when I reset it selects the Treo ringtone, not the one that I selected in RingerFix.

Some notes, the ringtone that I have selected is not a standard one, i added it to the ringtone DB using iRing. Also in RingerFix, when I select the dropdown list the last few entried have junk, although I just looked again and the junk is gone.

Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Allan
    not working after a soft reset, using tc ringer and a standard ringer. Keep working though, there's no loyalty to t-jingle
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  9.    #9  
    This should be fixed now. Please try downloading the latest version and let me know.
    New version .2 works for me.

Thanks!

Allan
    How about adding the SMS tone to your application?
    Great job!
    ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThan kYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThan kYouThankYouThankYou.

(Can't you tell that I just LOVE T-Jingle?)

Michael
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by abarrios
    How about adding the SMS tone to your application?
    This isn't really necessary. The purpose of this program is to prevent T-Jingle from being selected as the default ringtone after a soft reset. If you select any tone for the SMS Tone in the regular Ringer Preferences, it will keep that setting between soft resets.
    you mean to tell me you keep the treo tone as your default sms tone. treo tone is default sms tone, at least on mine(it must be really special) any way, we were done w/ stanton a long time ago, you guys can have him.
  16.    #16  
    hahah. I'm pretty happy about Stanton. Not so happy about Alfonzo.

I actually use "None" as my SMS tone, and just have it vibrate, and that setting holds between resets.
    My 270 must really be unique. It always defaults back to the treo tone. Oh well, good work on the app any way. Hopefully we can keep Clemens, he stil has a season or two left in him.