1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to remove alot of dates/events all at once from the device? I have the palmdesktop clean but it just keps wanting to add all those unwanted events to the desktop.

PS it was my gf who accidently added 4-5 events/day for 2 years. its a alot of stuff to manually delete from the device.
    It's a trick, get an axe!
    If they are repeating events, the delete function will ask you how you want to handle them. IE: it asks if you want to delete just the current one, all occurances or the current and all following.
  3.    #3  
    They are repeating events but I am not sure how she synced them because they don't read that in the details. They are individual events.
    It's a trick, get an axe!
    Originally posted by fancyketchup
    Is there anyway to remove alot of dates/events all at once from the device? I have the palmdesktop clean but it just keps wanting to add all those unwanted events to the desktop.

PS it was my gf who accidently added 4-5 events/day for 2 years. its a alot of stuff to manually delete from the device.
    In your palm desktop app on your pc, select date to display the calender. Under "tool", you'll find "purge events". This will allow you to remove entries from a week, two weeks or 3 weeks and more!