1.    #1  
    is anybody using the new skinning program from 79bmedia? with all the problems folks have had with various aim, ringo, and other software (which i have not had with those 2 specifically) i am reluctant to make many changes that might start something...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I was a beta tester for them and I use it now. I haven't had any problems at all.
    But I really don't think it is ready for prime time. First of all, all the bundled skins sort of suck. I decided that the default screen was more attractive, and so I uninstalled it after a couple of days.

The second issue I have is it seems that they want to charge you around $1.00 for each additional skin (a la Sprint Vision "screen savers"), a price I find a little steep. I mean, you want me to pay you $5.00 for the privledge of buying more skins?

Hey guys, deside on a pricing model. Either charge for the skins or the skinner. I feel like you guys are double-dipping here.

But aside from that, it works great. ;-)
    I loaded it today, and have had no problems yet, but I agree with Druce, the skins suck. I'm sure if they have a developers package, somebody will come out with some cool "free" skins.
    they said they will be working on a custom skinning app to bundle with the final release.
  6.    #6  
    thanks boys and girls. i sort of agree on the skins but did see where they said you would be able to make your own. the xmas one seemed cute and timely.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Yep-

The HORRIBLE GRAINY LOOKING skins are what's holding this app back and I don't care to spend time making my own either.

Technically speaking, it worked fine.

The whole idea about charging $ for additional skins is a joke too. No amount of money would be too small.
    I'm using the Latest Ver. 1.1 of it, But I can not see the Skin.

Software is enabled, and Skin is selected, and can not see any thing.

Any Idea what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks a lot in advance,,,