1.    #1  
    Is it possible to "tab" on the Treo.
    If you are using Recoecho, Jot or NewPen you can tab via the associated Graffiti strokes. Look at the Graffiti help assoctaed with these programs.
    You can also invoke a tab using the pop-up on-screen keyboard (I know it's a hassle to open and close).
    Lastly, if you use a special character or string of characters often enough, you can add them to your "Shortcuts" under "Preferences". I added a "tab" and assigned it the shortcut name "t". You can then launch the shortcut to invoke it.
    If you are looking to "tab" from one text field to another, it depends on the application.
    In short, there is a way to tab (using the keyboard) in the same field on the Treo 300:

Press "shift" + "space" on the Treo 300 keyboard. Depending on the application this may also allow you to move from one field to another.
    Originally posted by Bluejay
    If you are using Recoecho, Jot or NewPen you can tab via the associated Graffiti strokes. Look at the Graffiti help assoctaed with these programs.
    You can also invoke a tab using the pop-up on-screen keyboard (I know it's a hassle to open and close).
    Lastly, if you use a special character or string of characters often enough, you can add them to your "Shortcuts" under "Preferences". I added a "tab" and assigned it the shortcut name "t". You can then launch the shortcut to invoke it.
    If you are looking to "tab" from one text field to another, it depends on the application.
    Im proly gonna get laughed at here
    but

how do you invoke the keyboard? on screen with the treo

hey quit laughing im still a newby to the treo
    :menu: - K (In the apps that support it)

~Lemieux66
    thx
    Originally posted by paulsjmail
    Press "shift" + "space" on the Treo 300 keyboard.
    That's cool. Thanks..
    David
    If you want the tab so that you can tab between fields, there's a hack call treokeyboardutils that will let you assign keys to do this.
    I've also noticed that with Blazer, you can tab between fields by scrolling the Jog Dialer down.

Suzie