Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Is anyone that uses Lotus Notes 6 find that their client locks up with the new BCS update? This only appears to happend when trying to retrieve new messages w/ the palm client. Data appears to be sent to the BCS website w/ no issue.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    I am a Notes 6 user as well and I'm a bit hesitant.
    Seems like the Treo will do all that I need but I keep hearing this buzz about the Kyocera 7135.
    Add in problems with the Vision, BCS and other maladies has kept me from picking up a Treo 300.

What have other run into, regrettable or otherwise.

Originally posted by Gregg
    Is anyone that uses Lotus Notes 6 find that their client locks up with the new BCS update? This only appears to happend when trying to retrieve new messages w/ the palm client. Data appears to be sent to the BCS website w/ no issue.
    I've run into a problem after completing the upgrade. Now, anytime I hot sync, it dumps on a fatal error during the cleanup stage. The error message is:

MemoryMgr.c, Line:3527
    MemMove to Null

Has this occurred with any else?
    I used to get this message all the time prior to the update. I finally determined that leaving wireless mode on during the sync was causing the Treo to crash. Does it crash if you turn off wireless mode before you sync?

I noticed that this update included a warning to turn off wireless mode prior to installing it. I am guessing that there is some conflict between BizConn and the phone program that they are quietly trying to resolve.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12