1.    #1  
    seen lotta threads but am tired of searching...sorry if redundant...i can not send my phone sms messages from sprint web page...testing that way...says error that one of recipients doesnt subscribe...does sprint need to activate...is it something i can solve...i am able to send messages out though in sms..thks
    Call Wireless Web Support and immediately ask for Tier II. Ask them to do a trouble ticket and get the number. 3-5 business days later, if its still not working, call them back and ask for a remedy ticket and get the number. Your phone should reprovision in 2-3 days and you'll be working. Don't bother asking anyone to call you back because they won't.

The direct number for Wireless Web Support is 877-228-2257. Be persistent. Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    got to tier 11 after 30 minutes on hold....said shud be up and running in 5 minutes to 24 hrs...been 12 hrs and nada...thks for post
    Originally posted by tommyshuff
    seen lotta threads but am tired of searching...sorry if redundant...i can not send my phone sms messages from sprint web page...testing that way...says error that one of recipients doesnt subscribe...does sprint need to activate...is it something i can solve...i am able to send messages out though in sms..thks
    You know, when I first got mine the SMS didn't work either. Said the same thing, about not being a subscriber.

Then I went to sprintpcs.com and logged into my account and farted around a bit, setting up the passwords & stuff. After that, the SMS worked. I think they have lots of little bits like that, which get flipped when you set passwords. Like the smtp-auth for instance, also requires you to set a mail password.
    After working for a reasonable time, my SMS just up and died last weekend. I have trouble tickets and remedy tickets and it still isn't working. At least I found a tech that has been calling me back on a fairly regular basis to keep me updated. I have the same indications; "the person you are trying to send the message to is not a subscriber" or some such thing.
    Finally, after 6 days without SMS, fixed. And, SprintPCS had the courtesy to call and tell me. I almost choked on my dinner.